Monday, May 19, 2008

why i'm posting about arab countries?

Why i'm posting About Arab Countries?:
I love blogging,i used to blog daily on myspace,but i loved blogger more!
i'm blogging about arab countries just coz i love middle east,i'm living on it on Jordan, and i always visit some arab countries like united arab emirates, bahrain and lebanon,But for sure i love my country jordan more:)

I'm posting about jordan coz i really think that you should visit this country,you will love it so much!
and posting about dubai just coz i loved it also! its really very modern city,you can find all the world there! and its the only arab city that people from all nationalities visit it as i think!

And soon i'm going to visit europe,its real dream to see the stars and the moon in italy and to enjoy my time there tasting some italian foods and drinks,checking every way in italy:)
venesia will be my choise,and if i have more time,i really hope to visit switzerland:)